OMG it feels like forever since I’ve posted on the blog. Like many of us …..I’ve been in the bad habit of neglecting the blog and focusing on Instagram more. Mostly because my DSLR pretty much stopped working. So now I’m in panic mode to get quality photos out and not much of a budget to get a new DSLR. Total first-world blogger problems I know! I do have several sponsored posts though that I’m trying to get up this week if I can get some decent pics…..so please please please stick around.
Here are a few things I’ve had my eye on lately:
1. Topshop Lavender Sweater – Is this not the prettiest knit sweater? It looks so cozy and the color is gorgeous. I’m actually seeing a ton of lavender everywhere so I’m sure this color will be huge for spring 2018!
2. Stuart Weitzman Hiline Boots – These over the knee boots are a bit pricey but I’m sure every bit worth the investment. I’ve been holding back for several years now on buying them but I have been looking around since there are a ton of sales happening now and I’m hoping to score some very soon! They sold out in my size at Nordstrom but if you can find them in your size they are on sale! I’ve linked them from several stores for you.
3. Steve Madden Espadrilles – I love a good espadrille for spring and summer and these are super cute and come in several colors! I think I definitely need the taupe and obviously the blush pinks ones!!!
4. MCM Reversible Belt – I absolutely love reversible belts. It’s like getting a 2-for-1 deal! This one has the cutest neutral print on one side and a gorgeous blush pink on the other. Yes Please!
5. Clare V. Straw Bag – This bag is adorable! It screams spring/summer and would be perfect for a beach getaway!
6. Hinge Lace Top – I have a sick obsession with lace cutout tops and I own several in pink and white but this is the first one I have seen in lavender and I love it!
7. Leith Assymetrical Floral Top – I love the floral print and satin fabric in this top and the blush pink color is my fave so I will definitely be adding this to my spring wardrobe!