I wasn’t planning to write a blog post about these lace pants but I actually found this amazing deal by accident this morning. Last week I was on another blogger‘s website and I saw the designer version of these pants. I fell in love with them however I couldn’t see spending $154 for a pair of beach pants. Even though I love that swim brand they were just a little bit pricey for me so I passed on buying them.
This morning I was browsing the Forever 21 app since they put new stuff out daily. I was looking to see if there were new swim items and I found these lace pants. Jackpot! When I look for dupe items I really try to find something as close as possible to the designer version. These ones are spot on with only a few minor differences and I like the forever 21 version a lot better for several reasons.
- Same exact lace pattern on both dupe and designer
- Dupe has a higher rise which I prefer anyway.
- Designer version has gold beads on drawstring and dupe doesn’t.
- Dupe runs slightly longer which is perfect if you’re tall but if your short like me the good thing is that you can adjust the length at home without sewing. Because the bottom edge is raw with no hemline …. you can just cut along the scalloped edge of the lace!
- The Forever 21 version also comes in shorts as well, perfect for your next trip to the beach or pool.
All in all these lace pants are nearly identical to the more expensive version. I for one, love the cheaper option better for all of the reasons above. The best part is that they are only $22! For that price you know I had to buy both colors!
SHOP THE POST