While everyone is trying to shove the Anniversary Sale down your throat I wanted to show you some alternative options. I know this may piss a lot of people off or piss off brands too. Nordstrom I still love you. This year however I won’t be shopping the sale simply because I’m on a really tight budget and in all honesty I’m not super impressed with anything. I may buy one or two items like school shoes for my kids but that’s about it. Today though I’m showing you some alternate options to the sale and these items are nearly identical. You can totally achieve the look of the pieces at an even lower price point than the sale has to offer.
The items I showed you here are pretty basic pieces that I liked but I’m going to explain to you why you don’t need to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for these pieces.
- Tweed Plaid Blazer – This blazer is adorable. It’s perfect for fall and the holiday season. I’ve seen it before though on retailers like Shein and even cheaper on Amazon. Both versions even have the cite frayed ends. Theres no need to spend $100 on a season piece. I mean if you can and you have no issues with it more power to you….but this is in case you are on a budget I’m here to let you know you don’t have to drop a ton of money for cute pieces! The N-Sale version will run you nearly $100 during the sale and even more after the sale!
- Suede Wedge Sneakers – These are super cute and different but they had a similar version in the sale last year. Last year’s version is identical to the taupe colored dupe ones i posted above. The ones this year are the same but with a slightly lower wedge and they have the loop on the heel but all in all nearly identical….same look for a lot less.
- Dual Animal Print Booties – I love a good animal print bootie during fall and winter. The ones in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year were different because they had both tiger and leopard print. However, I found an almost identical pair on SheIn. They are a little darker and don’t have a black heel but again …..same look for half the price!
- Plaid Blanket Scarf – Blanket scarves are a favorite of every basic b$%#h during winter and fall. Did you know can get any color/pattern you see on Amazon or even Etsy? Every retailer gets them from the same manufacturer anyway! I talked about this before in this post and this is why I will never pay a large amount for a blanket scarf. For this one I couldn’t find the exact color and pattern. I did find a cute alternative here. I can also guarantee you will be able to fine the exact one on Amazon within a few months.
- Brown Crocodile Loafers – These are super cute but I knew a simple search would give me a good budget-friendly alternative. The ones I found are a mule version which I like better because I think they let your feet breathe a little more.
- Felt/Wool Hat – Felt hats are so popular and the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has them every year. Guess what? Our trusty friend Amazon also has them all year long for half the price! I found this one and a ton of other cute ones with even more color options!
I still really like Nordstrom but I want to be real and honest with all of you ladies. However, I know the average person that is paying car payments, day care, mortgages, etc. doesn’t have hundreds/thousands of dollars floating around. I myself am super tight with money right now. I’ve been trying to clear out debt though so I can travel in 2020. For that reason I’m not be shopping the N-Sale. If you want to, great! Let me also just add that a lot of your favorite bloggers only keep the purchases long enough to shoot pictures. After that they return most of it. That’s the name of the N-Sale game! If you choose to shop any of the items or the N-Sale version…..you can tap the item on the image at the top and you will be taken to the item on the website!
Shop the Post: