This post was sponsored by SmileBrilliant, but all opinions are my own.
With the holidays upon us having a whiter smile is very important. Holiday photo cards, pictures at parties….at some point you are bound to land in front of a camera and no one wants to worry about a yellow smile! The SmileBrilliant Whitening System is a quick easy way to achieve a brighter whiter smile customized exactly to your teeth for a perfect fit and maximum whitening!
“Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.” – Rashida Jones
Click to Tweet
Are you 100% happy with your teeth? Do you think your smile is the whitest is can be? For me, whitening my teeth has always been a struggle for several reasons. I love coffee & wine, my teeth are sensitive and also a bit translucent around the edges. However coffee stains specifically were my main concern. I drink 2-3 cups of coffee per day so I need something that can really break up those stains. I’ve tried the strips but some of them slide off. The pen methods are OK but a lot of the whitening agent tends to dissolve off because of your own saliva. SmileBrilliant has been fantastic for me though. The entire whitening process is very simple.
Once you receive your kit you follow the easy instructions to create a mold of your teeth and send it back out. Within about a week or two you will receive your custom fit whitening trays fit specifically to your own teeth. Because the trays are custom fit to your smile they fit perfectly over your teeth and keep the whitening agent against your teeth the entire time. Now you are ready to start the whitening process.
Teeth Whitening Step-by-Step:
- Brush teeth with water only and no fluoride.
- Leave your trays on for 45 minutes-3 hours but never overnight.
- Brush teeth with a non-whitening toothpaste.
- Rinse trays out with cool water.
- If you find that your teeth are sensitive be sure to use the desensitizing gel after your whitening for 20 minutes (do not drink or eat for 1 hour after each session) I will say that my teeth are kind of sensitive so i was a bit nervous. however sensitivity only happened the first few times then I got used to it. The first time I used the whitening trays though I started out at 45 minutes then worked my way up after that.
- Remove trays, but do not rinse your mouth or brush your teeth, just spit (leave a thin layer of desensitizing gel on your teeth)
- Night time is the best time to whiten since you generally would not be eating or drinking right after going to bed!
The average person will need 7-14 daily applications to remove all stains from their teeth. And remember.. 1 gel syringe is 3-4 full applications (covering both the upper and lower teeth). These are my results from about 2 weeks usage. These pics were taken in roughly the same lighting just so you can get an idea. HUGE DIFFERENCE!
OUTFIT DETAILS & SIZING:
For reference, I’m 5’1″ & around 104-106 lbs. I normally wear the following sizes: Shoes (6), Tops (XS), Jeans (24/00)
I will definitely keep using this product because who doesn’t want a whiter smile especially this time of year when you know you are going to appear in holiday photos! SmileBrilliant also makes a great gift for someone too! My husband has also recently started using it and loves the results he is getting and I’m sure you will too! Smile Brilliant is also going to give one lucky reader their very own Whitening System! Just click the link below to Enter! You can also take 15% off sitewide using code ericavalentin15 at checkout!
Shop the Post